A conviction on drug charges carries possible prison time and long-term adverse consequences. In addition to lengthy incarceration and fines, defendants may face asset forfeiture if the government can tie those assets to criminal activity.
- Possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia
- Possession of cocaine, meth, heroin, hash, ecstasy and other controlled substances
- Illegal possession of prescription narcotics (e.g., Vicodin, OxyContin)
- Intent to distribute (possessing a large quantity)
- Sale of a controlled substanceDrug manufacturing (meth labs)
- Cultivation (growing marijuana)
- Possessing precursor chemicals or meth-making equipment
- Possession of large quantities of drugs ( intent to distribute)
- Transporting controlled substances across state lines
- Drug trafficking
Call 1-888-201-6340 24hrs a day to connect you with a Criminal Defense Attorney in your area.
Call 24-7 Group today we can connect you to a Criminal Defense Attorney 24 Hours a day
After Hours Criminal Defense Attorney * 24hr Criminal Defense Lawyer * 24 Hour Criminal Defense Attorney