A conviction on drug charges carries possible prison time and long-term adverse consequences. In addition to lengthy incarceration and fines, defendants may face asset forfeiture if the government can tie those assets to criminal activity.
- Possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia
- Possession of cocaine, meth, heroin, hash, ecstasy and other controlled substances
- Illegal possession of prescription narcotics (e.g., Vicodin, OxyContin)
- Intent to distribute (possessing a large quantity)
- Sale of a controlled substance
- Drug manufacturing (meth labs)
- Cultivation (growing marijuana)
- Possessing precursor chemicals or meth-making equipment
- Possession of large quantities of drugs ( intent to distribute)
- Transporting controlled substances across state lines
- Drug trafficking
You need aggressive, representation to avoid or minimize prison time for a major drug-related felony.
Call the 247 Help Group today for assistance 801-208-9514.
Other Considerations : Salt Lake Bail Bond Company * Heber City Bail Bond Company * Spanish Fork Bail Bond Company * Utah Bail Bond Company