If you have a friend or loved one who is being held in Carbon County Jail, alert a 247 Help Group agent immediately. We can connect you with a Bail Bondsman in Carbon County right away.
- Be connected to Price, Utah Bail Bond Companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 0% down, on approved credit.
- Notify an after hours Carbon County Criminal Defense Attorney so they can give you legal assistance.
- If you are in need of Bail Bonds in Carbon County, but you are having a difficult stepping away from your home or office, ask about Virtual Bail Bonds.
While most criminal charges are brought by state and local prosecutors, federal charges mean you are dealing with a unique criminal justice system. A federal felony conviction means a lengthy prison sentence, steep fines and a criminal record that will follow you for the rest of your life.
Some Federal Crimes include:
- Child pornography and other internet crimes
- Financial fraud
- Federal drug crimes
- Conspiracy and Racketeering
- Money laundering
- SEC violations, insider trading and investor fraud
If you’ve been charged with a crime in federal court, it is extremely important that you contact an experienced federal Carbon County criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Call 247 Help Group Pro for assistance today.